- You are here: Home > Graphic Designer
You are here
We are looking for a Graphic Designer who has the desire to work, grow and expand their creativity with us. You will be responsible for creating intuitive, well communicated web-based and print-related graphical concepts and designs for a satellite telecommunications company.
Projects that you would be involved with include: marketing materials, blog and web graphics, infographics, print media, document templates, package and manual design, UX/UI elements, mobile apps, social media branding, tradeshow materials, spec sheets and other projects that have graphical requirements.
What To Expect
You will be involved in a highly technical field with technology that is always evolving. The products and services that we develop are launched on a global scale to a variety of governments, militaries and private industries. You will be in a small business environment going through extreme growth with individuals who are passionate about what they do. Be prepared to learn new technologies as well as share your expertise to help grow our business. Scheduling is flexible and you will be required to successfully self-manage your time when not collaborating with other members of your team. Options are available for onsite or remote operations, however, expect to be involved in team discussions either through your physical presence or video conferencing.
- Assist in the design and development of graphical layouts for a multitude of projects, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Utilize strong written and oral skills
- Learn and develop new skills while enhancing current ones
- Produce creative and marketable work in a timely fashion
- Effectively translate business requirements into creative solutions
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Technology acumen related to digital media and digital content delivery
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Knowledge of CSS and Basic HTML
- Experience in advertising copy
- Basic Print background
- Technical background in the SATCOM industry
- Strong layout, illustration, graphic design, and typography skills