- You are here: Home > Software Engineer
You are here
Collaborate with other members of the development team to create, modify and enhance new and existing software products for a company that provides next-generation technology, engineering and communications over satellite and cellular networks. Participate in all phases of application lifecycle from inception and planning to deployment and ongoing maintenance. Coordinate with clients to offer support for software-related questions.
What To Expect
You will be involved in a highly technical field with technology that is always evolving. The products and services that we develop are launched on a global scale to a variety of governments, militaries and private industries. You will be in a small business environment going through extreme growth with individuals who are passionate about what they do. Be prepared to learn new technologies as well as share your expertise to help grow our business. Scheduling is flexible and you will be required to successfully self-manage your time when not collaborating with other members of your team. Options are available for onsite or remote operations, however, expect to be involved in team discussions either through your physical presence or video conferencing.
Qualifications - Required: Must have the following technical expertise:
- Experience building database-driven dynamic web applications
- Excellent communications skills for working with coworkers and clients
- Organizational skills and self driven productivity
Qualifications - Optional: Experience with the following is a plus:
- Experience with ORM tools such as NHibernate or Entity Framework
- Experience with React, jQuery and/or Angular
- Experience with PostgreSQL
Education & Training
- Education requirements are based on experience and will be evaluated accordingly