- You are here: Home > UI & TypeScript Developer
You are here
UI & TypeScript Developer
We are looking for a Front-end engineer who can make complex systems understandable; who loves working according to the latest standards and takes pride in delivering nothing but high-quality code.This is a role for engineers who can collaborate with a team to build next-generation search products to help customers effortlessly and find the information they need.
What To Expect
You will be involved in a highly technical field with technology that is always evolving. The products and services that we develop are launched on a global scale to a variety of governments, militaries and private industries. You will be in a small business environment going through extreme growth with individuals who are passionate about what they do. Be prepared to learn new technologies as well as share your expertise to help grow our business. Scheduling is flexible and you will be required to successfully self-manage your time when not collaborating with other members of your team. Options are available for onsite or remote operations, however, expect to be involved in team discussions either through your physical presence or video conferencing.
- Participates in the overall design and development of the software solution in an agile environment.
- Designs and implements the front-end for products in coordination with the team.
- Follows the software design process with minimal supervision.
- Capable of solving technical problems with assistance from senior team members.
Qualifications - Required
Required: Must have the following expertise:
- Experience with state management (NGRX preferred)
- Familiar with Agile and TDD methodologies, experience writing front-end automated tests
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team-building and interpersonal skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize code for the best possible outcome
Education & Training
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Web Development, Graphic Design or related discipline plus 3-5 years in commercial front-end development
Global Satellite Engineering is an equal opportunity employer.
We participate in E-Verify for all employees: This Employer will provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Employers may not use e-Verify to pre-screen job applicants and may not limit or influence the choice of documents presented for use on the Form I-9.